Multi-use Facility Rules and HoursPosted 8:52am on Mar 5, 2018
School Use Priority: West Branch coaches and programs will coordinate use and will have first use of the facility in mornings and immediately after school.
Youth team and Community Use: Scheduling of the “Multi-use Building” at Central Office. The District’s Facilities Use Policy will be utilized with the exception of restricted hours and supervision requirements. Due to the expensive equipment, youth teams are only allowed in the facility when the AD is scheduled to supervise and assist.
NOTE: Groups or individuals using the facility without Facility Use approval and A.D. supervision will be removed and restricted from use in the future as determined by administration. First Offense: Suspension, Second Offense: Privileges Revoked.
Multi-use Building Rules
- Do not adjust temperature or fan settings (AD only)
- No physical education classes are allowed to take place in the facility.
- No cleats or spikes on turf. Clean tennis shoes and or turf shoes only
- No direct hitting of balls off floor turf.
- All repetitive motion activities (swing of golf club, spinning in shoes, swinging at a baseball/softball) must come off additional padding or mats.
- The facility is designed to assist with ground ball drills only. No pop-ups or fly balls.
- No hanging from nets.
- No placing of additional nets on the “base cage” or “swing bay” system.
- No food allowed in the facility.
- Softball, Baseball and Office areas are restricted to the head coaches and AD occupancy only.
- No students are allowed in the back storage area or upper storage areas.
- No “garage doors” can be opened without AD or coach approval and they are for delivery/removal needs only. If opened, they must be closed immediately.
- All batting cages should have nets placed back on frames and raised to the ceiling after use.
- All trash must be picked up.
- Do not leave behind personal equipment. It will not be immediately retrieved.
- At the end of a practice, line up your team and walk the turf to look for and pick up real grass and other debris that might be on the turf. Check restroom areas for cleanliness.
- If you see issues with the equipment or facility (whether you found it or caused it) report problems or damages to our Activities Director immediately.
Multi-use Building Hours – with A.D. Supervision Only
After Spring Break (2018)
- Youth Teams: 6:30 pm – 7:45 pm, 7:45 pm – 9:00 pm - Tuesday and Thursday Nights
After Wednesday “Family Nights” end: (May 23, 2018)
- Youth Teams: 6:30 pm – 7:45 pm, 7:45 pm – 9:00 pm
June and July
- Community: 2nd, 3rd & 4th Sundays, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm (Walkers, Strollers, no-cage use)
- Youth Teams: 2nd, 3rd & 4th Sundays, 3:00 pm – 4:45 pm.
2018-2019 School Year – TBD and Posted
Contact the district office for further information or clarification at 319-643-7213.