- Lunchtime Doodles with Mo Willems: https://www.kennedy-center.org/education/mo-willems/
- Art Inspiration Padlet: https://padlet.com/jtoole4/5cs571f1zmr5
- Daily Live Art Activities: https://www.mcharpermanor.com/post/supply-list-for-our-first-week-of-projects
- Make an Art Studio: https://mindfulartstudio.com/make-an-art-studio-at-home/
- How to Draw/ Free Daily Live Webcasts: https://markkistler.com/?fbclid=IwAR37pyxPHEoYo1NYOcbMBnlpFKacPFIc2hH67dMg83CxvycKsITEDS7IAZk
- Jesion’s Artroom (drawing ideas): http://msjesionart.weebly.com/
- Louvre Museum Online Tours: https://www.louvre.fr/en/visites-en-ligne
- Scratch Animations: https://scratch.mit.edu/
- Google Arts & Culture: https://artsandculture.google.com/
- National Gallery of Art Ngakids Art Zone: Many opportunities to create and interact with art here. From abstracts to collages, students will definitely find ways to unleash their creativity. http://www.nga.gov/content/ngaweb/education/kids.html
- Psykopaint: Now your students can take on the role of an Impressionist through the use of the digital photography painting tool. Simply choose your brush and paint right over the image to see the colors blend and become more artistic. It’s a little tricky to figure out, but great once you get going. http://www.psykopaint.com/
- Tate Kids Games: Two great interactives are available here for student creativity. The Street Art graffiti creator allows students to paint right on the virtual wall while the Tate Paint is a virtual easel. http://kids.tate.org.uk/games/
- The Graffiti Creator: This is a graffiti text paint tool where students can type in a name or phrase and create unique logos and images. Unfortunately, ads are a small problem, but the tool offers many choices for student creativity. http://graffiticreator.net/
- Virtual Lite-Brite: Bring back those days of yesteryear and create your own virtual Lite-Brite mosaic. A print screen will be required to save the image http://www.happydaric.com/lite-brite/index.html
- Met Kids: Art history heavy. http://www.metmuseum.org/art/online-features/metkids/time-machine
- Make Beliefs Comix: Create digital comics. http://www.makebeliefscomix.com/
- Create anything! Whether you are using paint, markers, crayons, play doh, cardboard, or found objects from your house, anything can be used to create!
- Create a nice message for your neighbors with sidewalk chalk.
- Draw portraits of each of your family members.
- Make homemade clay or play doh.
- Make slime.
- Look up drawing tutorials or step-by-step drawing activities.
Sharing Art with Me!
- Artsonia Classroom Mode
PARENTS – Our school is offering a way for students to submit their artwork to their Artsonia portfolio from home.
Your child can use iPads or similar devices (or even a browser) to photograph their own artwork, make edits and enter artist statements – all on their own! The artwork will be reviewed by the art teacher prior to being published.
Download the Artsonia 6.0 app in the Apple or Android app store, then scan the
Access Code below (or manually type in the code). You can also go to www.artsonia.com/class on a browser if you don’t have a compatible device.
Access Code: PRJC-SSJC
You can view a short tutorial video by going to www.artsonia.com/videos/student-app
If you have any questions, please contact Artsonia at 800-869-9974 or email@example.com.
Click Here to View Printable Document: Art (EK-4th Grade) – Resources