- PE Central: https://www.pecentral.org/lessonideas/pelessonplans.html
- Open Phys Ed: https://openphysed.org/physical-activity
- Peloton App: at home workouts for free that can be done with or without equipment. Look in your app store!
- NFL play 60: https://aha-nflplay60.discoveryeducation.com/
- Twitter: #HPEatHome type in the hashtag and see tons of PE and Health teachers from all over providing innovative ideas about how to stay active at home!
- Throwing and catching skills
- Fitness activities
- Striking activities (kicking, bats, hockey sticks, rackets, etc.)
- Dances/ rhythms
- Sensory walk
- Create a game using the above skills
See above links which will provide ideas on how to accomplish ideas.
Click Here to View Printable Document: PE (EK-4th Grade) – Resources